Wednesday, July 31, 2019

What are your motivations for weight loss? I am sharing mine in this post....

Hello everyone. I have been on my diet since around mid June and started working out July 1st of this year to aid to more weight loss. I was wondering what are some of you guys weight loss motivations. My main motivation is that I am a Type 2 Diabetic and want to reverse it and also be at a healthy weight and keep the weight off. Tattoos are one of my other motivators. I know that if I lose a ton of weight that my tattoos might distort so before I get a tattoo on a spot of my body where it might make the tattoo look dramatically different, I want to lose the weight first. I can't wait until all the weight is gone and finally get the tattoos I want to get! Another great motivator for me is life itself. I say this because I want to live a long, healthy life and losing weight will help me with that.

Anyone else have any motivations? Please post them here.

submitted by /u/shelovesairjordan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/330KmKu

No comments:

Post a Comment