Thursday, July 25, 2019

I began the first steps to losing weight

I lost about 7kg (~16 pounds) in a month.

I made a video documenting the weight loss.

I began at 120kg (175cm tall) and dropped to 112.9 at the end of the month. I accomplished this by restricting my calorie intake to 2000. On the last 10 days of the month long calorie restriction I exercised 20 minutes a day on a bike machine.

Pretty happy overall. Was mostly motivated by a post on here by a guy who was in the exact same position as me. I'm gonna keep the diet and exercise up (hopefully) and my goal is to lose 50kg in at most 2 years. I want 24 year old me to look back at 22 year old me and thank himself, as opposed to me right now wishing I had made the changes to my lifesteal 2 years ago. Ah well, everybodys gotta start somewhere.

submitted by /u/ikab21
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30VDfBe

No comments:

Post a Comment