Friday, August 9, 2019

Stress and it’s impact on weight loss.

Hi everyone!

This is my first post on here and I was wondering if any of you feel like stress is a major factor in your life you need to take in account to meet your weight goals? For myself I just realized as a university student I go through cycles of weight gain and loss. In the school year I notice that I slowly gain weight and really have to put my fitness or diet on hold during exams. The summer I’m much more relaxed and lose the weight. Gaining the weight when I’m stressed really does awful things to my self esteem and body image. I also feel like even when I do CICO and try to stay on track when I’m feeling low it doesn’t work. (I know CICO works but it just feels like a plateau to me during those times.)

For my current weight loss journey I feel like it’s going quite well. I go to the gym and stick to the 1500 calorie goal. But I’m worried that when school starts in September that I’m just going to go off track again and not being able to cope. What would be the best ways of managing stress and progress?

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/Kuristaru
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YXMrn6

No comments:

Post a Comment