Monday, April 13, 2020

RANT

Hi! So I’ve been eating 1200 calories a day for 3 weeks now. I’ll go over by 200-300 sometimes if I’ve worked out- usually burn around 700 calories according to my cycling bike, but the lack of results is really starting to get to me. I know it takes a while for weight loss to show but it’s so frustrating!! I’ve struggled with bulimia in the past, and I keep getting the urge to restrict even more now. I previously lost weight a few years ago by restricting to around 600 cals (I strongly don’t recommend this), but I ended up looking awful after as I burnt through so much muscle tissue. Does anyone have any tips to increase weight loss, or do I just have to wait?

submitted by /u/thouartpromised
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3enD3T1

No comments:

Post a Comment