Sunday, September 12, 2021

Critique My Routine

18M, 6' 2", SW: 250lbs, CW: 235lbs, GW: 165lbs

Hello everyone! I started my weight loss journey on August 1st and since then I have lost about 15 pounds. I wanted to come on here to ask for others to critique my routine and to seek some advice.

BREAKFAST - Oatmeal (Quaker maple brown sugar) or plain Cheerios with a little bit of sugar on top to add flavor. Great Value 2% Reduced Fat Milk.

LUNCH - Deli ham, salami, and chicken with no bread.

SNACKS - Fiber One brownies or Dannon light and fit greek vanilla yogurt.

DINNER - I just have whatever my mom makes for dinner. Every once in a while I'll have a Lean Cuisine. They're actually really good which surprised me a lot lol

DRINKS - I no longer drink soda, just water, flavor packets, and Gatorade Zero.

EXERCISE - I run a mile (or more depending on how I'm feeling) at 3mph, burning 200-400 calories according to the elliptical.

I'm happy to answer any questions for more info, and thank you in advance to anyone that replies!

submitted by /u/Wyrmwind
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3z3yvdp

No comments:

Post a Comment