Tuesday, September 21, 2021

NSV -ish? Bra band down 3"

5'3"F SW: 170lbs CW: 157lbs GW:130lbs

So, prior to having 3 kids in 3 years, I was a 36" band. Went up to a 38" after my first, and it mostly stuck around there. Now that my kids have been sleeping better since July I'm back on the weight loss train to try to move another 15ish pounds by Christmas, then I'll take a break (allowing for intentional plateaus works well for me) and then see what I can do about ultimate goal weight.

Anyways, my bras have been fitting terribly so I measured myself quickly yesterday, and my band size is down to 35". No wonder they fit terribly! Also down about a cup size. I don't recall being a 34" band ever, though I may have actually been that in junior high.

I say NSV-ish because it's a mixed victory lol. I don't want to buy new bras because I was intending to wean my turned-1-yesterday baby soon. But now I'm thinking, that process is going to take a few weeks and he's teething. Maybe I should just keep nursing for a bit, buck up and buy one new nursing bra that fits right, and let that keep helping with my weight loss?

submitted by /u/concentrated-amazing
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XxnBzy

No comments:

Post a Comment