Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Stuck at a certain weight

F17 162cm SW: 90kg CW: 82kg GW: 60kg

Hi. I have been starting my weight loss journey for the past months. The first two months i lost a significant amount of weight. But suddenly one day it stopped?

I am in a calorie deficit still, but not losing anything. I have been stuck at 82kg for three weeks now and it really messes with my motivation.

I am not really active, I cycle or walk 6km every day to school and back, and do chores at home. but thats it. I want to be more active, I just need to find time for it. I wasn’t active in the start of my journey too, so I don’t think that’s the problem now but I don’t know.

Have anyone else experienced this, and what can I do about it??

submitted by /u/EkteFrokostNam
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nUOzft

No comments:

Post a Comment