Saturday, November 6, 2021

Accountability Partner Anyone?

Hey y’all, I saw two other posts on here in regards to an accountability partner so thought I’d take a stab at it too! I’m in search of someone who would be interested in messaging at least every other day, be honest about our struggles, accomplishments, share pictures of food and our workouts, ect. Simply be present for the other as we both embark on our journey to wellness.

A little about myself: I am 5’8, 22 female, and from the US. I’m just beginning my weight loss journey and currently starting at 180 but my goal is 140/130. Your stats don’t have to be the same because our goals are. I was recently diagnosed with some health problems that were impacting my ability to lose weight or exercise but with new medication, things are looking up! It would be awesome if we could become friends beyond this but totally fine with things being completely professional lol.

Please be around 21-early 30s, preferably female and in the states, and share a bit about yourself when messaging. Hope to here from you and if not, I wish everyone the best on their goals:)

submitted by /u/GreyArea2019
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bP13hG

No comments:

Post a Comment