Saturday, November 6, 2021

Weight loss question

So, I (21F) started my diet and working out a little over two months ago. When i started I weighed about 286 lbs, and now I weigh 260 lbs. I also am 5’3 tall.

So I’ve lost 26 lbs, not sure if that’s a little, a lot or a normal amount lol. Anyway, my question is, how long would it approximately take to get down to a healthy weight? I eat in a calorie deficit almost every day, and when I don’t I at least don’t go over my TDEE.

This might seem silly, but on the 22nd of April next year my sister is getting married. In the bridal pictures (as a bridesmaid) I don’t wanna look like a fat cow. So, how much weight would I be able to lose by then? I’d very much appreciate if someone knew how to estimate it, because I’m lost lol.

submitted by /u/ikweet-niks
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3o3HQhS

No comments:

Post a Comment