Friday, November 5, 2021

Advice ?

I’m not sure if this is the best place to post this, so I’m sorry in advance if this post doesn’t belong here and I’ll gladly remove it.

Basically I’m at a point in my life where I’m stuck in a binge/restrict cycle and it’s honestly hell. I’ve been researching nutrition and intuitive eating because I’m trying hard to fix this issue and focus on my general health and well-being instead of weight loss as a goal. I’m currently 22 years old, female, around 120 pounds right now and moderately active. I started at around 165 pounds, peaked at 172, and dropped down to 117 last month. My disordered eating is ruining my life and causing emotional distress to a degree I can’t handle anymore. I can’t afford professional help at the moment so I’m just trying to find general advice on how to get through this and how to get on track to being healthier. I can’t calorie count or focus on my weight. I just need to know if anybody has any advice on how I can start to change my ways. I know it’ll be hard and take time. Thanks in advance, anything is appreciated.

submitted by /u/Weird_Method
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3CSUAxV

No comments:

Post a Comment