Friday, November 5, 2021

People making comments about your size.

Hey Reddit. I’ve been on a weight loss journey since the beginning of this year, and while it started off quick, I’ve slowed down a bit in order to form a more sustainable caloric deficit. I’m male, 6’5” and I started the beginning of this year at around 395 pounds. Yesterday I weighed in at 289. I’ve made a lot of progress, and like the way that I look and feel a lot more now, and look forward to continuing his journey to a healthy and happy weight.

Unfortunately, I am not completely at the point of feeling comfortable in my skin, and certain things can make me feel like all of my work has been for nothing. This evening, I had a customer at work out of the blue say

Wow, you’re a big boy.

Does anyone else here deal with stuff like this? I actually have been feeling good about my body lately, but that comment made my brain start turning it’s wheels debating if I should increase my calorie deficit again. I just don’t understand why someone would even feel the need to make a comment like that. Perhaps it’s that I’m tall, or that I am in fact a “big boy”, but god does it hurt.

submitted by /u/dat_boi_in_da_woods
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZVRwDf

No comments:

Post a Comment