Friday, November 5, 2021

How to count calories when portioning meals?

Hello everyone. I’ve been gathering as much information about weight loss as I can and I understand the logic that eating less calories than you burn helps you burn fat but I don’t have the time to measure every single ingredient when I’m cooking and calculate it’s calories every single time.

The solution to me seems to be meal prepping but I have no way of knowing how many calories will be in a portion of that makes sense. For example I know a potato is 130 calories and if there were a potato on my plate I would know I’ve consumed 130 calories but what if i made potato soup with several potatoes? How can I tell how much potato I currently have in on particular portion and how many calories it will be?

I hope this makes sense, I don’t know how else to say it but basically how do you keep track of calories with portioned meals?

submitted by /u/BerserkTheKid
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3BOjIEY

No comments:

Post a Comment