Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Anyone else at their goal weight still have Big Calf Problems??

I'll start out by saying that for the most part I'm really happy with where I am today! My weight loss journey started this February, when I was about five months postpartum after having my second child. Today, twenty pounds later, I'm down to my goal weight at 125lbs. I just got done running my first half-marathon and I'm fitter than I've ever been in my life.

But. BUT. My calves are still ginormous.

I can't buy boots online because at least 3/4 of the time, they won't fit up my calves. I'm a size 4 in pants, and yet I can't buy boots. Don't even get me started on Frye boots (sob!). I adore the way I look in skinny jeans now except that it looks like I'm stuffing tennis balls up the ankles. Same goes for slim-cut suit pants, which is frustrating because I love them. I guess I took it for granted that once I got down to my goal weight, I wouldn't have this problem anymore. I've always had larger calves but I thought it was because I was overweight.

What's weird is that when I google this problem, I see advice about slimming down your calves with running. I run about thirty miles a week! I'm down to my goal weight! WHAT GIVES??

Anyone else have this issue? Did you find a way to slim down your calves or have you just lived with it? Honestly it's not the BIGGEST deal and I'm intentionally being a little dramatic, but still! It's frustrating.

submitted by /u/itsirtou
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3q69P3g

No comments:

Post a Comment