Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Constantly cold after weight loss?

So 40/m I had a big weight loss about 5 years ago 70lbs now and I’ve managed to keep it off. While I’m happy about that one issue that was never advertised is being constantly cold 3 seasons of the year.

Unless I am sitting at home in front of the fire I’m cold, working as a tradesman I’m outside morn than I’m in and even with 5 layers on at the moment I’m still cold and winter hasn’t even got into full swing.

As I say that weigh loss was 5 years ago, I thought I might have got used to it by now but I’m thinking this is it for good now unless I bulk up.

Anyone else gone through this? I actually dread going to work now because of being constantly cold, and the thing is it’s only like 8 Celsius so not freezing, hell some work mates are still in T-shirts

submitted by /u/dave_in_ni
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3GNysHB

No comments:

Post a Comment