Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Help

I (28F) used to be really good at controlling my cravings and making healthy choices and working out but for the last month or so it’s almost too easy to make excuses for myself and I can feel that I’ve put a good amount of the 70lbs I originally lost back on. I have a list of approved foods (specific to PCOS) to stick to and a workout regimen and I’ll follow both for a few days and then I fall off of the wagon for weeks at a time.

Staying on track is no longer an option as I believe the unhealthy road I’m on is affecting my fertility.

If anyone else is in the same boat or has dealt with PCOS and cravings/weight loss I would really love someone to talk to and/or help hold me accountable.

My plan is to fast today (Wednesday) through Friday and make healthy PCOS approved dinners then Saturday get back into a normal meal routine and back into the gym.

Side note: Fasting has always worked really well for me in the past, I do much better eating 1-2 times a day. It’s the frequent eating and lack of control that gets me.

submitted by /u/Prudent-Valuable5453
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Yg9LCu

No comments:

Post a Comment