Friday, November 5, 2021

Has anyone else experienced fatigue suddenly during their weight loss journey?

I have been on a weight loss thing since mid July. I incorporated exercise in my journey by the end of August. From August 23 to Oct 20, I did not miss a day of exercise. I did 45-90 mins of aerobics with no excuses. Then, in October I felt that my exercise was really taking a toll and it was getting harder to complete. I thought it was just a 1-2 day thing, but I still feel very weak now and when I do muster up the courage to exercise, I feel like I ran a marathon unprepared.

Today I made it to 30 mins (15 on bike 15 on treadmill). I miss my energy. I used to do 45 mins on each machine at least 5 times a week, but I always did an exercise of some sort for 7 days. I'm 20 and I really don't want to slip into my old laying in bed all day phase. All I have the energy for is school stuff, and even my job is becoming taxing. Have any of you gone through this? I have an appointment with my primary on the 15th, and I will bring this up to them.

I am 5'1, 145lbs, I eat 1200 calories a day (sometimes it's less but I'm doing better), and my goal weight is 130.

TLDR: I am suddenly very weak and on the brink of being unable to exercise after following a very dedicated, not too hard, routine for about 2 months. Has anyone else had this experience?

submitted by /u/costnerfan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3CTuElT

No comments:

Post a Comment