Friday, November 5, 2021

Weight loss has left me constantly freezing!!

Hi everyone! I recently lost a bit of weight - I've gone from 154 to 142 pounds as a 5'5 woman (age 21) in a little over a month and a half. I've done this mostly through cutting calories and taking up an intense running training program (45 - 50 km / week). One of the biggest things I've noticed is I'm now cold all the time!! I now need to wear numerous layers in order to stay warm inside and even more so to stay warm outside. I experience the worst chills especially after cleaning up from my morning runs. A lot of the time I'm so chilly in the afternoon that I burrow down in my bed underneath my blankets and end up falling asleep. I know it's to be expected since I have iron-deficient anemia, and I do take iron supplements, but I was wondering if there's anyone out there who has some other solutions that helped them stay warm after weight loss? The worst is when I'm trying to study while completing my degree, and I can barely focus in any spaces now due to being cold everywhere! Any advice would be much appreciated :)

submitted by /u/imaginemyflaws
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3qbMlcQ

No comments:

Post a Comment