Thursday, November 4, 2021

NSV: I forgot to eat dinner!?!?

Like the title says. I sat down this morning to log last night's dinner and retraced my steps in my head; last night was busy, which I thought was why I was having a hard time remembering what I ate.

Then it dawned on me, I legit got too busy to eat. Not terribly uncommon, but it didn't even occur to me that I hadn't ate. I didn't whine about not having dinner yet, I didn't go to bed thinking about not having time to eat, or consider having a snack, or anything. I full stop forgot to eat and forgot that I hadn't eaten until I sat down this morning, I looked at MFP and realized what I had done.

I am amazed. I have always known those people who could occasionally forget to eat, but they have seemed like unicorns to me until now. I have been using a lot of my "weight loss mental energy" learning and reminding myself of a few things; namely, hunger is not an emergency and food/mealtimes shouldn't be the things I center myself and my days around.

Seems to be working. I'm thrilled. Obviously I don't have any intentions of making this a habit, I'm just amazed/trilled that my mental game has changed so much. I have everyone here to thank for that!

submitted by /u/chels4590
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3EMBD0q

No comments:

Post a Comment