Thursday, November 4, 2021

Last 7lbs to go (vent)

I gained a lot of weight last spring and for context I am 22yrs old, 5ft tall, and I was 118-119lbs after gaining.. over the summer I was able to get back home and lose like 10lbs.. I’m back at uni and I’m at ~106-107 now and I had to take a break from going to the gym during october but I’m back at it doing cardio, strength training, and pilates 5x per week. Lose it is telling me to eat ~1440 cal per day and I saw weight loss at first but last week i was 106.6 and now im back at 107… it might just be water retention but its so disheartening.,,i also murdered my metabolism in september when classes started so now i have a stressful relationship with food which makes it all the more frustrating 🥲😓😓

submitted by /u/strwbrryflan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bI3m6c

No comments:

Post a Comment