Saturday, November 6, 2021

Only 3lbs away from my goal— self sabotaging

I’ve managed to lose about 8lbs of fat within the last 2 months and I gained a lot of muscle. My goal was to have visible abdominal muscles, and it looks as thought I am about 1-2% body-fat away from this goal.

Despite my progress, I have sort of mentally given up. Whereas I used to be able to resist things like chocolate and cookies at work, I ate ridiculous amounts of chocolate over halloween. I’ve been at home studying a lot too, and this has led to me constantly snacking on foods that are healthy, but high calorie.

I’ve struggled with binge eating for a long time, and I thought I had finally overcome that disorder… but it looks like I’m on the verge of falling back into those old habits.

It’s like I can’t find it within myself to care anymore about the weight loss or controlling binges, but at the same time… when I look in the mirror I hate my body.

I just feel a lot of inner turmoil and I’m not sure how to motivate myself to get back on track.

submitted by /u/TheHipBone
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3H0IUMm

No comments:

Post a Comment