Saturday, November 6, 2021

Am I pushing myself too hard?

I am [M] 24 year old, 5’8, 208lb and after two years of unhealthy habits and eating McDonald’s every other day I decided to get up and lose the weight. Two years ago I was 175lbs and gained 35lbs by eating fast food every day and never leaving the house (quarantine and work from home). Starting on Monday, I went from no real exercise at all, eating anywhere between 3000-4000 calories a day to walking/jogging 5-10km a day and eating about 1500 calories a day (home cooked, protein heavy, low-carb meals). Am I pushing myself too hard? Is this sustainable for weight loss? Is a 1500 daily calorific deficit too much?

I am not planning on keeping a 1500 deficit diet/exercise routine once I hit my target weight.

My goal is to hit around 150-160lbs before I focus on building significant muscle and toning. I’m mainly looking to lose the belly fat at the moment. Any input is greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/fluffyfawn803237
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31s2LDC

No comments:

Post a Comment