Saturday, November 6, 2021

Aiming to lost 10-15 lbs by March 2022 - How many calories should I be eating per day to lose this much weight by March?

Also, is this a realistic goal?

I'm 5'6F and currently weigh 150 lbs (fluctuates between 150-152). My goal weight is 120-125 lbs. I started my weight loss journey in February and lost 30 lbs by cutting out sweets, adjusting portions, and walking during the warmer months.

Winter is a challenging season. I've always gotten lazy and I know I need to brave through the cold for my morning walks (30 degrees F is freezing for me!). I'm trying to motivate myself to get up early and put on my large coat, gloves, sweat pants, hat, and layers. The cold intimidates me though. I don't want to get sick. I have to sit a lot because I'm studying for exams. Winter is a long season (from Nov to March - I'm counting March because it's a cold month) and I know I can do a lot within this span of a few months. I don't want to gain all my weight back. I want to use it as motivation to get closer to my goal.

I hate going to the gym and using machines. I don't like weights or floor exercises either. None of that is sustainable for me. Walking is my favorite form of exercise.

When I lost the first 30 lbs, I didn't count calories. I only measured out my portions earlier on so I had an idea what my portions should look like.

As you get smaller, weight loss gets harder. I know you would argue that 150 lbs for my height is normal weight. It's on the higher end and I still don't feel healthy because I've got weight on me. I still see/feel fat on my body.

submitted by /u/futurehero622
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ENOD68

No comments:

Post a Comment