Saturday, November 6, 2021

Wanting to start a weight loss journey but scared

I am a woman at 230 lbs and 5’6. Goal weight is 150 (maybe lower as I go along but I wish I loved myself more when I was 150). I know I have really bad exercise induced asthma and extremely anemic which makes my blood pressure suck and I get lightheaded after a lot of strenuous exercise.

I gained a lot of my weight since covid, before that I was going to the gym fairly regularly and working out daily. Since we quarantined back in March 2020, I’ve been living a very sedentary lifestyle. I’m too broke for a gym membership and now I’m too insecure to go. I feel like everyone will look at me like I don’t belong there and be disgusted with how I look.

Because of that, I’ve been trying to get into at home workouts. I also started getting more vegetables into my diet. My home workouts started out as HIIT training, doing some muscle exercises, and treadmill. I want to try fun activities like dance from YouTube but I feel too fat to enjoy it lol. I just hate seeing how out of shape I am now compared to two years ago we’re I was like 60 lbs lighter and had a nice shape to my body. Not skinny but curvy in a good way. Now I just feel huge with bigger arms and wide waist and love handles.

I feel really undisciplined and I don’t want dieting to cause me to have an eating disorder, I just want to eat more well balanced meals. I also think I need to do methods to speed my metabolism (I only eat like twice a day and I keep seeing that I should eat small amounts 6 times a day to keep my metabolism going

Any advice on anything?

submitted by /u/Seksapades
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3o6FuyI

No comments:

Post a Comment