Saturday, November 6, 2021

Anyone listen to podcasts?

I listen to podcasts working from home, so am burning through episodes fairly quick.

Currently I listen to The Weight Loss podcast (matt and courtney), which I find helpful but can sometimes a bit intense when listening to several in a row.

I also listen to the secret world of slimming clubs, which is amusing but sometimes frustrating as they go weeks joking how terrible they've been.

So wondered if there was any podcasts others have found around losing weight, getting fit etc., not necessarily easy listening but just another to add to my arsenal.

Find it helps - feel guilty eating crap with a podcast telling me all about how to eat healthier!

submitted by /u/nikky0x
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31qYqR4

No comments:

Post a Comment