Sunday, April 24, 2022

60 pounds in 6 months

I know, it’s a very ambitious goal, but after many years of binge eating, depression, and other health issues a switch just flipped inside me. I’m getting married in November, after 3 postponed weddings due to the pandemic (which led to the depression/binging). I recently got my gallbladder removed and noticed it was a kickstart to losing weight so I feel motivated to keep going. I am still 2 weeks post surgery, so not allowed to go fully back to the gym or workout rigorously, but I’m starting with waking and doing what I can.

Has anyone who accomplished a 60 pound weight loss mind sharing tips, motivation, or how to even get started? Would love to hear from anyone who’s been there and what they wish they knew when they first started their weight loss journey.

Thank you in advance for your help!

submitted by /u/runningonmatcha
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/vdSn0cp

No comments:

Post a Comment