Saturday, April 23, 2022

Any app recommendations?

Hi all! I have finally committed to losing weight - over the past 2 years I have gained 100 pounds, but something has changed in my mindset now and I feel really positive.

I know myself though and I can lose motivation so quickly. I need something that can track my progress in weight loss & exercise/movement and keep me accountable.

Does anyone have any apps they recommend or maybe wish they’d have known about at the beginning of their journey?

Free is a bonus, I can afford a small payment if it’s once off but really cant afford any apps you have to pay monthly for unless it’s really low.

Any advice for a newbie is welcome too! Thanks so much in advance everyone :)

submitted by /u/FormalRoach
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/JSHylZV

No comments:

Post a Comment