Thursday, April 28, 2022

Loose skin, boobs and sadness

I’m at 7 kg weight loss (84.5kg, started at 91.5kg - need to get down to 64kg to have a normal BMI, so I’m around 1/3 there. Height 161, 30F) and today is the first day I noticed loose skin. I’ve lost the 7kg in 3ish months so not super fast, but still, I noticed loose skin at the bottom side of my boobs, and I could pinch a significant amount of my nipples (sorry if TMI) and it made me incredibly sad and made me cry. I know losing weight is the right thing for me, I don’t regret it, I will keep going.

But I’m just so heart broken. It’s been my first real emotional setback since I started this and I just wanted to rant. I know breasts won’t perk up again and the only way to fix this will probably be through breast lift surgery which won’t be worth it until I’ve reached the weight I want and probably have breastfed as well (once I have kids) - but does that mean I have to be sad and unhappy about them for so long? I know there’s nothing I can do now - no miracle creams, no massaging or anything. Push-ups are part of my day to day exercise anyway, so I know that won’t help.

Sorry for my rambling and rant. I just don’t know where else to turn to. My girls just feel like deflated sadness and I’m just sad.

submitted by /u/flyingmonkey200
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/5C7XP4y

No comments:

Post a Comment