Tuesday, April 19, 2022

I'm finally ready to commit and start my journey!

Hello all! I've made a separate account from my main one to document my weight loss journey right here, right now. I've had several attempts at losing weight, and all have failed. Today is the day I'm deciding that I'll get healthier, fitter, and be the best version of myself. I've always played sports and been a generally fit person, until I let myself slip over quarantine and go back into bad habits. I miss how I felt when I was fit and I'm ready to get that feeling back. I should note I'm not overweight, however I want to shed a couple pounds and gain some more definition. I'm aiming for around 6-7 pounds off.

Here I'll be documenting my weeks progress every Sunday. I'll update how much weight I've lost - I'm aiming for a steady one pound per week so I'm not restricting too much and I can build some muscle.

I want to post here to keep myself held accountable for my journey. I'm very excited to start and can't wait to feel my best again. Thank you for being here!

submitted by /u/cowboy_sandwhich
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/7xfN0YB

No comments:

Post a Comment