Sunday, April 24, 2022

Was I too Small?

Hi, all. I'm trying to assess how much weight I should lose. I've been obese most of my life, with the exception of the brief time period I was dubbed by friends and family members as "too skinny." (That was after my first weight loss attempt.)

I'm 5'1" short, female and was 125 pounds at my lowest. I have a picture, but I guess I'm not allowed to share it. I was thinking about aiming for that as my goal weight again.

But my primary care doctor wants me between 140 and 150 pounds. He says that weight would be more sustainable long term. But, for my height, that range is still considered overweight. I've had a few half-assed weight loss attempts. I want to get it off and keep it off this time. Thoughts?

Thanks everyone!

submitted by /u/ellijustice
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Lil1vAb

No comments:

Post a Comment