Monday, April 18, 2022

I am STUCK after losing 10 pounds. Please help!

So I (25M) am relatively new to my weight loss journey (6 weeks). I am 5'10, 280 pounds (started at 290), and my current goal weight is 235. I am already down 10 pounds which is awesome. And I know that I will plateau, and I am completely okay with that. But I am in a calorie deficit (1,800 per day), I am working out almost every single day (strength & cardio), meal prepping, all of it. But I cannot seem to get past the 10 pounds lost mark. I weigh myself in the morning, then go about my day, stay in the calorie deficit that I've been following, work out etc. Weigh myself the next morning and the morning after and so on. I've been stuck at 280 for 2 ½ weeks. I just feel like some more progress should have been made by now, even if it's just two pounds or so. I have a scale for measuring food and record everything. Last year I managed to lose 30 pounds in about 12 weeks so I know I can drop weight. The only difference between last year and this one is I am strength training more regularly, and I am also taking protein powder after lifting weights (every other day). Could that be why? I don't know but I feel like I'm just stuck. If anyone has any advice I would really appreciate it!

submitted by /u/ThisFaithlessness902
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/F0lQYq7

No comments:

Post a Comment