Monday, April 25, 2022

Eating during/before period

Hi,

I guess this more a question for women, but I just need some advice.

I'm currently at the start of my weight loss journey, this isn't my first attempt but hoping for it to be my last. I'm currently doing CICO, so I'm on 1,500kcal restriction and increasing my activity.

The biggest worry for me at the moment is the week before I start my period. I suffer bad with my periods anyway severe pain, irritability ect. Increased hunger is also a massive issue and also lack of motivation for anything. I've found this time of the month to be a massive trigger for me in terms of losing weight, it's always the point were I give up or lose control. It's like I'm a completely different person with a different mindset.

So I just want to ask if anyone has any advice to keep this at bay, anyone who experiences a similar situation who has still managed to lose significant weight.

Thank you 🙂

submitted by /u/BeginningCake1266
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/rwl821u

No comments:

Post a Comment