Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Hi all.. new to this sub, and I’ve learned so much. A question about carbs.

My husband and I have started on our weight loss journey together. We both want to lose about 20 pounds. We both downloaded the “Loseit” app. We both know how to eat healthy and I’m a good cook so those issues aren’t a problem. His issue is stress eating and mine is is sugar. I’m in the process of meal planning and need advice on good carbs to eat with meals, especially dinner. He loves rice (the rice-a-roni type)I prefer pasta or a potato. I know portion control is imperative, but looking for options to go along with protein and veggies. He feels having a carb helps fill him up and reduces snacks later in the evening. If you have any advice.. I would appreciate it. Thanks 😊

submitted by /u/missmo1990
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/FJzZQqr

No comments:

Post a Comment