Sunday, April 24, 2022

Stuck at a Plateau in Weight Loss

I (20 F) have been stuck at a weight of 67kg that will occasionally fluctuate a kilo up and down for the past year. I started at 86kg before I started my weight loss journey and lost what I have in about a year. My goal weight so far is 58kg (as that is what I was before putting the weight on mostly due to Birth Control and terrible eating) Overview of myself: I struggle with Anxiety and Depression but find that rarely gets in the way, however does contribute to me struggling to stay consistent with eating and exercising. I also find myself very low on energy most of the time, always fatigued (probably a little burnt out). I get bloated eating most foods, pretty much doesn’t matter what it is. I don’t eat much, mainly drink tea to curb hungers and help me to get rid of any ideas of snacking. Generally will only eat a mix of eggs/toast/chicken/soup/porridge/weet-bix/fruits/salads and then whatever my partner and I decide on for dinner. I visit the gym between 1-3 times a week and will do home exercises, walks and small runs in between that. (I am also anaphylactic to nuts)

I was just wondering if anyone could recommend some really useful tips on losing more weight and if anyone could recommend a cheap app that would aid in helping me to stay very consistent and to hopefully continue losing weight as I’ve just been maintaining it for now…

Thankyou! Sorry for the long post!

submitted by /u/xox-natasha-xox
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/dZlI0G6

No comments:

Post a Comment