Friday, April 29, 2022

Frustrated yet proud.

I am in the minority as I chose to use COVID-19 quarantine to lose weight instead of gain. I have lost and maintained a 35lb loss beginning March 2020. I am 34f, and I am 5'4".

I have always been skinny. I was a high school and college athlete. I'll be the first to admit my adult life hasn't been as active, and I hate that but it's life.

I used CICO for weight loss. I hit plateaus, and it was so slow going. I ate 1250 calories a day. My starting weight was just under 150lb. Right now I am at 115lb which is well within my healthy bmi. However, maintenance isn't maintenance. No matter what I do my body doesn't want maintenance calories and remains the same at 1250.

I feel like I can't enjoy anything extra or I'll just gain weight. I'm just venting, and I'm grateful for this community. I've learned I have to accept this new norm as forever. I just wish I didn't have to weigh every single thing always.

Thanks for listening!

submitted by /u/Makeupnotwar_87
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/e2qghn0

No comments:

Post a Comment