Friday, April 15, 2022

My weight loss was noticed!

Usually I really feel uncomfortable with people mentioning my appearance and my body. Today I went to take my dog for our daily walk and my dad joined. He stopped by the dumpster to take out the trash and started talking to a neighbor for a minute. I was standing further away letting my dog sniff so I didn’t hear any of the conversation.

When my dad finally joined us, he told me that the neighbor asked if I was okay. My dad said yes,why? And the neighbor replied that I’d lost weight and wanted to make sure I was okay and wasn’t sick or anything.

I found it nice that he didn’t say anything to me directly, and while I still don’t love people talking about my body, it was nice that my hard work was noticed. I don’t really see a difference because I see myself everyday, but knowing that others do is pretty nice. I also know people are bound to talk about my appearance no matter what, so I’m glad the neighbor wanted to be more respectful in his approach :)

submitted by /u/joerogannipples
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/dYFQvr4

No comments:

Post a Comment