Thursday, April 28, 2022

Need honest advice…

Hi all,

So like alot of people I’ve piled on the weight over the pandemic. I’m now the biggest I’ve ever been and really don’t like my body image or how I feel at the moment.

Over the past two weeks I’ve become really motivated and stuck to a practical calorie deficit diet, ensure I hit 10K steps a day and started the couch to 5k running program. It’s all been going fantastic and my motivation and determination has been steady!

Today I saw a photo of me from two days ago and I look absolutely awful. My tummy is huge, my neck/face is massive and my clothes look really ill-fitted. I know that I sound very critical of myself and I always want to encourage body positivity but I don’t look or feel good at all. I understand it’s only a picture and likely a bad angle, but photos don’t lie 😂

Strangely, instead of it motivating me to work that much harder on my weight loss goals it’s made me feel really disappointed and unmotivated. I just feel like I’ll never get to where I want to see myself at. I’ve got a terrible relationship with food and binge rubbish. Seeing that photo has made me just want to throw the towel in and eat rubbish.

Any honest advice or pep talks would really help. I really want to get in shape and be healthy.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/Foxwelsh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/mOPMxw3

No comments:

Post a Comment