Saturday, April 16, 2022

tips on quitting smoking while losing weight?

I wanna lose weight and quit smoking because I'm just unhealthy. The problem is when I've lost weight in the past smoking actually helped cause it curbs my cravings and i forget about food. Whenever I wanted a cheeseburger I'd have a cigarette instead and i would feel satisfied. Without cigarettes idk how i would have gotten through my weight loss. Idk they helped a lot. But now i wanna quit smoking and lose weight. But idk how to do that without using smoking as a crutch to stop my oral fixation. I feel like whenever I also try to quit smoking i eat more cause when I want a cigarette I'll eat a cheeseburger or something. Has anyone else had experience quitting smoking while losing weight? Or should I try to do one thing at a time and quit smoking first then lose weight or lose weight then quit smoking. Any advice?

submitted by /u/Ash_Friday_2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/cjGaFxP

No comments:

Post a Comment