Saturday, April 16, 2022

I’ve been trying for almost 5 months and have only gained weight

I’m getting really exhausted and becoming very discouraged. It all started when my partner not so gently told me that I put on quite a bit of weight since the pandemic started. For starters, I used to weight 246 lbs when I was younger then dropped to 128 due to chronic illness and not being able to eat. I am 5’7 so 128 was not the healthiest weight for me to be at. I got an iud shortly after reaching my lowest weight, then the weight started coming back. The first year I only gained about 15 lbs which I was totally fine with because I was so small. But 3 years have gone by and I’m now 186 lbs. I started calorie counting eating approx 1400 cal a day starting in January. I also cut out all sugar that wasn’t fruit. On top of that, I started going to the gym 3-4 times a week. That didn’t do anything so now I’m on a very restrictive Standard Process diet and that’s not doing anything either. I feel like I’m doing everything right but I’ve gained about 15 lbs since stating my “weight loss” journey. I really don’t know what to do anymore. I just wanna curl up in bed with a cheeseburger and give up.

submitted by /u/Timely_Gear248
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/sy0PTxE

No comments:

Post a Comment