Thursday, April 28, 2022

Working out while sitting

Hi All,

I’m on my weight loss journey and so far doing well. I’m down about 15 pounds but have about 45 more to go.

One of the challenges is my job. I work in IT and while I like the work, it requires me to be sitting all day long. My role is literally the poster child for a desk job. I would like to find a healthy way to utilize all those hours I’m sitting.

I’ve seen several commercials for workout equipment while sitting. Usually something like a stationary bike you pedal while sitting. Has anyone tried these before? If so, did you find them helpful.

Any advice on how to best use hours sitting at a desk towards my weight loss journey would be much appreciated. Thanks and best of luck to everyone. This sub has been super helpful to me.

submitted by /u/Dependent-Teacher595
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/0XjiQk7

No comments:

Post a Comment