Tuesday, April 26, 2022

What Was Your Weight Loss "Aha!" Moment?

Hi. Just looking for some inspiration. Been a long time since I posted to an online community like this, so please take it easy. I'm f, 34, and 280 lbs, which-since I've lost about 5 lbs-is the heaviest I've ever been. No kids, just got into a deep depression in my early 20s and lost control of my healthy eating habits and spiraled ever since - was thin all my life up until then and never had food issues before. After years of only semi-trying to gain control of my eating and diet, I finally feel like I am getting there with a goal of at least 40-60 lbs by end of year. I am doing ADF, reducing sugar and ultimately I am looking to clean eat and add protein to help strengthen myself and my body while losing weight. My biggest issue though is my mental. No matter what, I just can't seem to "turn on" the switch that keeps me motivated for weight loss. So, I am hoping to hear from others who struggled until they finally had that breakthrough. I.e. sometimes I've seen people say "When I saw myself in that picture" or "When I couldn't fit in that chair I knew I had to make a change." So please tell me: What is your weight loss why? (And mind if I borrow it :)

submitted by /u/Onlythingsilove
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/VIKWYu2

No comments:

Post a Comment