Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Advice on weight loss?

I’m (20f) almost 6 foot and around 90 kg so not considered over weight, but I absolutely hate my body regardless. For almost a year now I’ve been dieting (not strict, as I’ve struggled on and off with an ED and don’t want to trigger anything, but I’ve definitely limited myself a lot) and going to the gym at least 3 times a week, I also work retail 4 days a week so I’m on my feet and walking for at least 8 hours for those days, and I’m just not seeing results, both in my eyes and on the scale. I’ve been in calorie deficit for around 4 months now and that hasn’t changed much either. I’m thinking of going to the doctor and seeing if maybe there’s something else going on internally that’s stopping me from losing weight but figured I’d get some advice on here from other people who’ve tried so hard and aren’t seeing results!

submitted by /u/beckyymilligan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/LbSwuV9

No comments:

Post a Comment