Tuesday, April 26, 2022

3 days a week exercise - weight loss?

Ok so I’m setting myself a schedule..

Basically I need to do 4 things: - Practice Piano - Draw - Read - Exercise

So I’m gonna pair them up, exercise and piano for 3 days then art and read for 3 days. (Sunday off to chill and take care of my pets)

Now my question is, should I exercise 3 days in a row? Or every other day?

Is one way better than the other? Or does it really not matter.

I’d rather do it all in one chunk together then have a few days off, but will it be better if it’s every other day because that will be quite hard for me.

3 days on, 4 days off every week.

Often on Friday or Saturday I will go out shopping which involves a lot of walking so I guess that will also be like half a work out.

submitted by /u/anon-gerbil
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/470m18d

No comments:

Post a Comment