Wednesday, April 20, 2022

A stupid, and potentially very dangerous, mistake

I just wanted to share this with someone; I’m feeling like a huge idiot at the moment. I started my journey last month (I’ve made some good progress so far - 4kgs down!!) & tonight I found out I’ve been going about it in an extremely unsafe way.

I understood the importance of maintaining a caloric deficit & have been eating roughly 1,800 calories per day. Except, I’ve been eating 1,800 kj per day instead of kcal. I didn’t properly understand the difference between the the two & I had absolutely no idea how little nourishment I was putting into my body & how severely I misunderstood weight-loss guidelines.

I’m so grateful that my sister explained this error before I could do any serious damage to my body. Here’s to healthy weight loss, healthy bodies, & healthy minds.

submitted by /u/cptcutie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/xuLeTjQ

No comments:

Post a Comment