Sunday, April 24, 2022

weight loss takes so long!!!!

Female 5'4" 172lb starting weight: 189lb goal weight: 125lb

So I had a baby last year so I took a year to just be happy with my body and I started really trying to lose weight about 3 months ago. I've done good I think. 17lb down in 80 days isn't bad.

I've been doing cico and a lot of cardio. My fitness pal is amazing, I even got a smart watch to help track steps and sleep and heat rate. ( And I wanted one lol)

My husband and I set aside 1000 dollars for a shopping spree when I reach my goal weight as a reward and as motivation, which is really exciting I love shopping.

My only complaint is how long it takes to lose all this weight. Before I was pregnant I was about 135 and it took 9 months to gain all this weight.

I just wanted to vent.

submitted by /u/Summertheseason
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/9Z1sJF6

No comments:

Post a Comment