Sunday, April 17, 2022

I’m having a hell of a lot more success after easing up my weekly weight loss goal. Losing 2LBs a week flat sucked. Losing 1-1.5 is substantially more manageable. I can actually enjoy alcohol on the weekends

A year ago I wanted to drop from 220 to 195.

I made it to around 200 and had a vacation.. then just kind of stopped. I was losing 2 LBs a week and it was fucking hard. 1700 calories is just not alot for somebody my size and I had to be extremely careful with everything I ate. All meals needed to have a purpose and there was little to no wiggle room for anything else.

This time around I started at around 210 and I eased up on it. 1-1.5 LBs

I can eat the occasional random ass meal and still keep it under 2k calories a day. I can have maintenance days on Saturday and enjoy some Miller light and good food.

This is just a lifestyle change now - rather than some fad push yourself to an impossible limit thing.

Advice for anyone starting out.. maybe start a little slower than I did last year.

I absolutely see a path to success and I only need to lose 10 LBs now (realistically 7-10 weeks).

God I love beer….

submitted by /u/CPABossAssHoe
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/C7SM8V1

No comments:

Post a Comment