Thursday, April 28, 2022

Eat the maintenance calories for your target weight?

Seven years ago I lost 20 lbs before with strict calorie counting (weight goal completed) and maintained that weight for 2 years. Recently I gained it back due to stress and I was going to start calorie counting again.

Question: Let’s say my target weight was 130lbs and the maintenance calories for that weight was 1,450 a day sedentary. I am not active. If I were to do strict calorie counting 1,450 a day, would I reach that 130lb AND be that weight forever?

Technically when I lost the 20 lbs my daily calorie count recommended by Loseit was 1395.

I was wondering if coming up with the daily caloric number for weight loss was as simple as eating the maintenance calories of your target weight & activity level. Thanks.

submitted by /u/Longjump-Cup-1739
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/bo7ecO3

No comments:

Post a Comment