Tuesday, April 26, 2022

what doctor can I see too help me with weight loss?

I have been struggling to lose weight extremely badly for over 5 months. I count all my calories gram by gram on a kitchen scale and journal everything i eat. I have been on a 2100 calories a day diet for the last 5 months and i workout 3-4 times a week. (Im a 6'1 male age 32) And yes. I count my calories correctly. And i haven't been able to lose weight in this whole time. I have been stuck going up and down from 258 pounds to 253 pounds non stop and i can't do this anymore.
I need medical professional help. But all the weight loss clinics i look up near me is some scammy bs about B12 injections and weightloss pills.

submitted by /u/Altruistic-Contest89
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/M5iZbjB

No comments:

Post a Comment