Saturday, April 16, 2022

Finding clothing sucks

Hello all! Last year I had gone through a dramatic weight loss (in a healthy way just by eating better, sleeping, etc) and it wasn’t planned, didn’t even notice because I wasn’t going on the scale or looking at the mirror too much because of the pandemic. I also restored to wearing sweats all the time because I was working from home and didn’t care about what I threw on so I didn’t notice the weight change.

Now that the worlds opening up again, I decided to try on some nicer clothes so I can go out and low and behold, everything is way too big and nothing fits.

I know I shouldn’t be depressed about it, but I am. I’ve just been rewearing the same 25 pieces of hoodies and sweats so it never occurred to me how much I lost but it was a dramatic shift in my sizes (especially because I liked the oversized look before). I’ve gone from having medium and larges to not even fitting in a small and I feel unable to move past this hurdle when I look at my closet. I feel like I don’t want to buy new clothes in my size because smalls don’t even look good on me because they still look too big, and I don’t want to give away my old clothes. I can’t even hang up any of my old clothes, they’re just in a pile on my closet floor because it just feels like a roadblock.

I just don’t have any motivation regarding it, do you have any advice about what to do?

submitted by /u/unknown_ambition
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/zUOEB2L

No comments:

Post a Comment