Sunday, April 17, 2022

Is weight loss different when you’re bottom heavy?

I’m 5’6” and 160 and my weight loss has stalled so much since my body composition changed. When I was much bigger I held weight pretty evenly, I was bottom heavy then too but overall more even.

Since losing weight I carry everything in my butt, legs, lower belly, and thighs. I have completely flat breasts to the point where I can’t even wear a dress without straps. I feel like my body is holding onto the weight so much harder now. Even if I keep a deficit for a week, by the end of the week my binge urge is super strong and I blow it.

I used to run and weight lift but I stopped bc I noticed that I would be much hungrier after but it’s been a month since stopping and I’m still the EXACT same weight. I’m starting back because it was good for my mental/physical health even if it wasn’t helping with my weight loss.

Is there a different eating protocol (like low carb or something) that is better when you carry your weight in a certain area? I really do need help. I even stopped following one of my passions in order to lose weight. I’m starting to get a lot older and I know I’ll die being very angry with myself if I wasted my most beautiful years being overweight/high weight.

submitted by /u/Sillkentofu
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/FtDVeSH

No comments:

Post a Comment