Saturday, April 30, 2022

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: My BMI is finally within "normal" weight!

I started in 2018 weighing 245lbs with a BMI classifying me as obese. When I lost enough weight to move from an obese BMI to and overwight BMI, I was too mired in leaving an abusive relationship to celebrate.

But now, I'm living on my own and I've made a huge milestone! Officially as of this morning my weight is 149lbs which for my height has now shifted my BMI into "normal"! 🎊💛🎉😄

I'm pretty darn proud of myself! I've still got weight to lose before I've met my weight loss goal, but I'm celebrating this victory with a Reddit post. I'm also very proud of myself for not celebrating with food that broke my daily calorie intake, instead I'll be enjoying one Lindt truffle with my tea before bedtime.🍬 🫖 😊

To everyone here in the obese range - you can do it!

submitted by /u/Cobby_Kitten
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/5vDOmzM

No comments:

Post a Comment